**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki stealing Regeneration not working with SIM! [More Info Needed]

MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When Loki steals a buff like Regeneration it should suppress it from the enemy and receive its benefits for 6 seconds as described in his abilities.
Well, I noticed this happening with SIM in arenas: he steals the green icon, but no healing happens.
Something is not working as intended here!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry to see that you're having this issue with Loki's buff steal ability. I just tested this for a while against Superior Iron Man, and I wasn't able to reproduce this. Loki seems to be healing normally when he steals the buff from SIM. Can you let me know what device you're using, as well the version of the OS you're using? Also, would you be able to provide a video of this issue as it happens? Thank so much for your patience while we look into this for you.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Sure Wolf, thank you for getting in touch and looking into this.
    I will record a video asap!
    FYI: I noticed this happening in Arenas. Actually during King Groot event he was able to receive healing!

Moto X Play - Android 7.1.2
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I faced Ultron in the Arenas and it worked as expected. Also against SIM in VS worked...just waiting for facing him in the Arenas again to provide evidence.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Okay, I'll await the video. Thanks for sticking with this!