**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers

Now that you have these individual quest such as using or defeating avengers characters, are you going to go through and mark all the avengers not just the popular or movie ones? Such as spiderman and both ms marvel's as well as newer avengers in the comics like rogue?

Comments

• Wondering why Captain America isn’t rewarded as an Avenger in new solo quests?
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20
    Dont worry even Hulk Ragnarok is having issues. I maxed him up but only got rewards for rank 2&3 but not rank 4.
  • SaethdarSaethdar Posts: 9
    A couple of issues, here:
    1) Spiderman - Stark-Enhanced is NOT considered an Avenger during Solo challenges, despite having been dubbed an Avenger explicitly in Infinity War. One could argue that the Stark-enhanced suit was originally designed in Homecoming, but Tony advanced the enhancements in IW. An alternative would be to introduce a new Spiderman modeled after the Infinity War suit.
    2) Uh... If I already have all of the "Avengers" as 4-star champions ranked beyond level 1, it is impossible to meet the Solo Objective for ranking up a 4-star Avenger. The only viable option (which seems a little ludicrous to me) is that I am having to consider selling one of my champions just with the off-chance that I *may* get lucky and get another from a crystal.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    TheVyrus said:

Saethdar said:

A couple of issues, here:
    1) Spiderman - Stark-Enhanced is NOT considered an Avenger during Solo challenges, despite having been dubbed an Avenger explicitly in Infinity War. One could argue that the Stark-enhanced suit was originally designed in Homecoming, but Tony advanced the enhancements in IW. An alternative would be to introduce a new Spiderman modeled after the Infinity War suit.
    2) Uh... If I already have all of the "Avengers" as 4-star champions ranked beyond level 1, it is impossible to meet the Solo Objective for ranking up a 4-star Avenger. The only viable option (which seems a little ludicrous to me) is that I am having to consider selling one of my champions just with the off-chance that I *may* get lucky and get another from a crystal.

2 Days ago called, and would like it's post back
    Sorry man, you aren't the only one. It has just been non-stop for two days now. Everyone needs to just get over it and remember that Ronin will be out soon, you can do him, you could just not complete one too. That is how beginners and mid-tiers feel all the time, they happen to be getting a better opportunity this time around.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Just a question: is Cap IW considered a 'usable' Avenger in this quest? What about Iron Man IW?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Just a question: is Cap IW considered a 'usable' Avenger in this quest? What about Iron Man IW?

You can verify the champions that count by going to their info and clicking on Attributes. you can see all the hashtags for that champion. Just need to look for #Avengers to verify.

BTW: #New Avengers does not count
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It depends who you talk about. Cap WWII isnt an avenger, he was plucked from the WWII time, and wasnt an avenger at the time. Spiderman stark was not an avenger at the time of his plucking from the timeline, IE homecoming. Remember these characters are outside the timeline now, so if you were to add someone, you have to consider when they were plucked from the timeline and in what marvel universe they were pulled from.
  • Cyclops blue team is the oldest champion in this game, but why kabam not give him any buff n now he is available in six star also.

But capw2 was og cap that put on the capw2 costume in ww2 so actually he should be an avenger no it’s still the same guy

are you sure? why can't it be cap FROM WWII with the WWII costume? he wore the costume at two points in time

Cyclops blue team is the oldest champion in this game, but why kabam not give him any buff n now he is available in six star also.

You been playing 6 months, mate?