**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nightcrawler swashbuckling timer

Nightcrawler swashbuckling timer is not working still!! When his timer starts while he’s blocking it just stops and you have to try again!! He never breaks blocking stance so the timer should not stop. If you come out in a post saying you’re having every buff and debuff work as intended then fix his timer!! Why is this not being fixed?

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Its working for me
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Just tried him twice in AQ and couldn’t switch him. Dueled 3 times and only got him to change stance once. Something is up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I get this aswell, after I think the second hit into block it just disappears
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    I was using the air punch and block technique and he just kept standing up out of his timer
  • So what happen with Nithcrawler. After update 04/24/2019 fight with him is the worst buff that i see
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    Still broken... 90% of the time his timer just disappears even if he is blocking for 10 seconds... seems especially messed up in AQ. I dueled him 10 times. Was able to switch him 3 out of 10. Thank kabam to keep screwing up game play, changing things no one cares about, and breaking 100 things in the process. Update 23 is just as buggy. We will likely have to start a ban like we did on patch 12... to show kabam we are tired of not being heard.
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Its the AI Changes theyve made, the AI is much more passive and baity now, theyll throw lights just before your block to try to bait you, they’ll drop a block mid combo to launch a special or dexerity out of combo something we can’t do. The reaction time is ridiculous too, backdraft intercepts are gone as they can smack you mid dash back, so dexterity isnt fully working. Makes cornering the opponents detrimental as they’ll miss your block so you cant parry, or you’ll back away and try to intercept but you’ll get hit mid dashback. They can also cancel timers and such mid block like NCs stance. Its just an AI change they insist theyre looking at, but itll be months before a fix since its forcing people to spend. Not me though 🤷🏼‍♂️ Just not playing the game 😂

Tl;Dr AI changes in general
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I agree the AI has changed on NC since the update. The air punch is not working easily like it use to be and there still several issues with the new update....the list is long all been reported nothing getting done.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Buffalax said:

I was using the air punch and block technique and he just kept standing up out of his timer

They considered that a bug they fixed unknowingly, they have not said they would change it back.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    If this has been bug it was not acknowledged and not fixed for long time. But @ least should be acknowledged and said it was fixed af 2 years or however long its been
  • C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41
    Something tells me nothing will come of this because if it affects the player base they take forever to fix, but if it hurts them it gets fixed immediately. Unless someone disagrees with this🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️