**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Event quest rewards

TimrosTimros Posts: 267
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Seems to me the rewards for these new monthly quests are a little lackluster. Is it just me?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

So, I'm just gonna drop in and say that we are looking at the rewards for Monthly quests. I don't know any details on the breadth of the changes, or when they will happen, and have no more information than that at this time, but things are in the works.

I think he’s talking about the side quests
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Oh ...! I think OP is not alone.
    DNA3000 said:

So based on the drop rates of the greater last stand crystal, and assuming you get enough shards for 30 of these crystals (which seems to be the total of doing all the difficulties of all the events, you could get more) I calculated the statistical average return on opening thirty of these crystals. It looks like this:

4* shards: 4500
    5* shards: 1500
    T4 Basic: 4.65
    T4CC: 2.4
    T1 Alpha: 1.8
    T5 Basic fragments: 4050
    T2 Alpha fragments: 13500
    Boosts: 0.9
    4* sig stones: 22.5
    5* sig stones: 15
    4* class awaken: 0.12
    5* class awaken: 0.03
    Gold: 135000
    Units: 45

Note: gold and units presume that on average you get the middle value, the drop odds don't show the relative odds of getting each of the three possibilities for those types of drops. In the case of the awakening gems those numbers represent the approximate odds of getting one of them after all 30 openings. So roughly 3% chance to get one of those per player opening thirty crystals (this chance is approximate: it actually represents average return which is slightly different but close enough here).

To be honest, considering this is a six week event, those rewards seem substantially lower than I would expect. Of course, some people will get more, but some will get less: I would expect the statistical average reward to be much higher. Even if I'm ignoring the possibility of getting last stand crystals elsewhere, that wouldn't seem to be likely to change things by more than a little, since this already factors in thirty crystal openings.

I actually feel like I must have made an error somewhere. I wouldn't call the rewards "insulting" or anything silly like that, but they feel off.

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye very lackluster especially when you bring in the energy cost
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Maybe this is kabam's version of endgame. Where they mess around and tweak so much of what made the game enjoyable so half of their players disappear....
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Summoners at or around that level aren't running Uncollected.. Just saying...
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Rng rewards just seem too iffy. Play hard, possibly spend units to be able to complete quest, then roll the dice and hope I don't get 10,000 gold.
  • No good rewards. This EQ is too huge and stupid rewards..
    Phewww Kabam
This discussion has been closed.