**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos Take no damage from sp3 When Indestructible is off

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I face Thanos in master quest with CAPIW.
In the next video, you will see in slow motion that I removed the indestructible buff and triggered sp3. The damage I did was 1% with rank 5 CAPIW with Kinetic charges.

Please pay attention that before sp3 he had no indestructible and after sp3 he still had armor breaks and no indestructible

https://youtu.be/HULZmedMMJY

There is noting in Thanos abilities that should cap the damage:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    Any updates regarding this issue?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    That was pretty wierd
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    I just tried this with my captain IW and had the same bug. I intercepted threw special 3 but he took no damage. After special 3 animations he still had 6 armor breaks on him, yet his health remained unscathed.

Definitely seems to be some weird interaction with Cap IW's special 3 and this Thanos
  • Options
    cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I had the same interaction with gladiator hulk on uncollected.

https://youtu.be/HD8cq2BvTV0
  • Options
    Just experienced it again just this time with hyperion. Thanos had 4 armor breaks on him when i launched an sp3 with 28% health after sp3 animations he still had 4 armor breaks but his health remained at 28%. definitely something wrong here. Going to hold off any more attempts until this gets looked at.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Same thing happened to me in master eq. I kept firing sp3 with armor breaks on thanos. But no damage done. Used all my revives and pots, and some units as well. I was lucky enough to kill him via caiw sp2. I thought was not just timing it right when using sp3. Ouch.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I guess the 1-sec timer of armor break is running during sp3 animation. Cause i was able to deal damage instantly with caiw sp2. Just my two cents. 😊
  • Options
  • Options
    Bidzy7 said:
    It seems like a different fix, they said that they fixed duration of indestructible buff, but nothing on no damage from sp3
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    read first bullet point

his safeguard from phase 2 was still active in last phase and was capping the damage, hence the 1% damage with beardo
  • Options
    Bidzy7 said:

read first bullet point

his safeguard from phase 2 was still active in last phase and was capping the damage, hence the 1% damage with beardo

Right. Thanks