**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Graphical Change = Lower Responsiveness

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
I'm not sure if this is necessarily the same as other control response issues raised as it seems quite specific for me.

Basically, I get these random changes in the graphical quality of my game, it almost seems to go "3D" or at least suddenly looks much sharper - but at the same time, the responsiveness of the game goes WAY down, so I have to try and fight much slower in order for it to "keep up"; not to mention a bout of similar issues already reported (evades not registering, etc).

Once this "alternate" visual goes away - which is sometimes when the game is restarted, and sometimes it just goes away after a few fights - then the performance improves again.

It's bad enough that I will no longer attempt difficult content (AQ/AW) while in this mode because the speed of the fight just can't keep up and I miss more blocks/evades than I manage.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7 and did get the recent "beta" update, although I'm fairly sure it was already happening before that...

Comments

• Options
    KojomaotoKojomaoto Posts: 25
    i get that when game runs in background then i come back have to reconnect and then game flows super fast, and i cant dash back sometimes it has a bad responsivnes to every command and i usually lose the fight cant dodge heavy attacks or anything. reseting game resolves the issue