**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmonger

Why is it everytime I use kill mongers S2 it always and I mean always gets blocked but every other of my champs none of the specials get blocked.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Is it at end of a 5 hit combo?
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Your timing is off
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    It does it with any combo,just always seems to be with killmonger.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    How about parry followed by special 2?
  • Options

How about parry followed by special 2?

Sometimes doing that it still gets blocked
  • Options
    Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    I have a R4 5 star KM as my main and the only time that happens to me is when my timing is off always my fault when it fails dont know why or how this is happening to you
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I rarely get mine blocked. I do hate when my timing is on, and I see a stutter in the game play and then it gets blocked, and I get clobbered. That happens with many champs though.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Canario said:

It does it with any combo,just always seems to be with killmonger.

Do you have screen record so u can post some gameplay?
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    My killmonger rarely gets blocked, what device are you using?
  • Options
    It was constantly doing it with the dwarf guy in uncollected,I think it could just be the timing, I think I leave it too late.
  • Options
    Miss_KittinMiss_Kittin Posts: 12
    It happens a lot for me too since a few weeks.
    Mine is 5R3 duped and used in my main team every day, so "bad timing" is not an issue.
    I know how react my champ, I know when I play bad, and I'm sure of what I say.
    It happens on 5 hits combo, or 4 hits.
    It seems that when SP2 is launched, KM is jumping 1st in the animation, and defender blocks at this moment.
    I have videos, I'll upload them later.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Strange, I keep hearing about this but I’ve never had it happen with mine
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I put up a thread like this a little while ago as I was having the exact same problems, it really is just about timing. Used to happen all the time with my 6* but the more I play him the more you get used to it. Really really short window to throw it if you’re going to use it after a mlllm. That’s all it is unfortunately, whether it needs to be the short of a window is another question but only advice would be to keep at it
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    It’s a little like ghosts SP2 and getting it to crits every hit when you dex back to phase, the input time is crazy short
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    I own a duped R5 5* KM and hardly ever use his SP2.
    Team him with BPCW and spam his SP1 which will give your KM 3 counterpunch charges which makes him a devastating attacking champ. Add Void in and you have an exceptional AW attack team

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You're not timing it right.
  • Options
  • Options
    Miss_KittinMiss_Kittin Posts: 12
    Thanks all for your answers, and try to resolve this problem.
    You re all probably right with my timing. What I just don t understand, is that I played him a lot 4R5 maxed, and I never had these problems.
    Then I Pulled the 5 star version A few weeks ago, and I could finally use my awaking gem that was in stock since 1 year 1/2.
    Since I only play him, 4* is now only for arenas.
    My main team is Void 5R4, Ghost 5R4, The Hood 5R4, KM 5R3.
    the last is used regarding the path or quest I m doing. I use synergies then : I add Winter Soldier, or Wasp, or Cap IW, Rogue etc .. the last one is only to complete.

What I've noticed, is that this problem with SP2 does NOT appear with all champs. I mean, I don t have this when I practice on ROL. BUT, with some specific champ (Night crawler, Ultron, Black Widow etc ..) that have evade easily.
    I have tryed to launch s2 avec 4 or 5 hits,, it s 100% blocked.
    After 1 hit, no problem.
    I do this now, but it nevers appears before.
    I encounter this since the IA changed (and please Kabam, don t say that IA is responding correctly, something changed a few weeks ago).

I have also a lot of problems with Ghost, but there is a specific thread for this.
    Thanks a lot again all, I will try to practise again.
  • Options

Thanks all for your answers, and try to resolve this problem.
    You re all probably right with my timing. What I just don t understand, is that I played him a lot 4R5 maxed, and I never had these problems.
    Then I Pulled the 5 star version A few weeks ago, and I could finally use my awaking gem that was in stock since 1 year 1/2.
    Since I only play him, 4* is now only for arenas.
    My main team is Void 5R4, Ghost 5R4, The Hood 5R4, KM 5R3.
    the last is used regarding the path or quest I m doing. I use synergies then : I add Winter Soldier, or Wasp, or Cap IW, Rogue etc .. the last one is only to complete.

What I've noticed, is that this problem with SP2 does NOT appear with all champs. I mean, I don t have this when I practice on ROL. BUT, with some specific champ (Night crawler, Ultron, Black Widow etc ..) that have evade easily.
    I have tryed to launch s2 avec 4 or 5 hits,, it s 100% blocked.
    After 1 hit, no problem.
    I do this now, but it nevers appears before.
    I encounter this since the IA changed (and please Kabam, don t say that IA is responding correctly, something changed a few weeks ago).

I have also a lot of problems with Ghost, but there is a specific thread for this.
    Thanks a lot again all, I will try to practise again.

No prob.

And as you can tell from the videos, the final medium hit barely has an animation because the input has to be done so quickly.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Team him with BPCW and spam his SP1 which will give your KM 3 counterpunch charges which makes a devastating attacking champ. Add Void in and you have an exceptional AW attack team

• Options
    You are most welcome.

Like I said, the timing is tricky. I'm glad you mastered it.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Bulmkt said:

Team him with BPCW and spam his SP1 which will give your KM 3 counterpunch charges which makes a devastating attacking champ. Add Void in and you have an exceptional AW attack team

@Bulmkt 3 counterpunch charges per sp1?? Isn't it just two..?

Also I prefer to use WS with him as it gives true strike every intercept which is handy plus turns WS into pseudo starlord.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Hi all.
    Just to say that I practiced a lot during the last 3 days on my KM 5R3.
    I can now 100% use his sp2 without any block or miss, and you were all right about my timing : he was really wrong.
    So I just need to say : thank you all for your help. ;-)

Have a great day.

That’s awesome. Nice work!