**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could someone give me tips on how to use the Masacre?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Recently I put my Masacre 5 * for R3, but I'm still having a bit of difficulty with the gameplay, light the stick looks complicated kkkkk

Can anyone clarify?

Comments

• When they are blocking, hit into their block 4 times. Dash back. If they stay in the block, dash back in for another 4 hit combo then back out. Repeat one last time and you will be on fire (you generate a charge on critical hits and any time you strike a blocking opponent, thus the reason for hitting into the block.)
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

When they are blocking, hit into their block 4 times. Dash back. If they stay in the block, dash back in for another 4 hit combo then back out. Repeat one last time and you will be on fire (you generate a charge on critical hits and any time you strike a blocking opponent, thus the reason for hitting into the block.)

Yes man, from what I was seeing, hitting the block seems to light up fast, but I always lose the timer, I think I still have not got the hang of it.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    If you have Domino (start with some fire charge) and RHulk (apply incinerate when blocking), the synergy is incredible.

Like @LobsterNeverFlounder said, hit block. When you're light, hit opp and use heavy, more hits.
    Bring your power to SP2, force opp block and fire SP2 while he is blocking. Crit and penetration damage should finish him.
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

If you have Domino (start with some fire charge) and RHulk (apply incinerate when blocking), the synergy is incredible.

Like @LobsterNeverFlounder said, hit block. When you're light, hit opp and use heavy, more hits.
    Bring your power to SP2, force opp block and fire SP2 while he is blocking. Crit and penetration damage should finish him.

Unfortunately I have not even 4 *. I'll train more, thanks