**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 Class Cat Arena

2»

Comments

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    This game is about burning your time in arena to earn units and then clear your quests.
    Don't ever try to buy featured crystals it'll only burn your units for no reason
    Or buy odins if you can afford
    You can choose any of the above option
    The catalysts arena are outdated because the pool of them remained same as it were 2 years ago but they increase the pool for champion arena and even introduced another basic arena.
    The players playing this game has increased a lot but catalysts arena remains same
    Solo going players with low time to play suffer because alliance needed a chat app plus all day activeness because if a single player remain inactive all the other suffer as map5 takes all of your time.
    Bottomline is you can't do anything
    Keep on playing for fun and collect units to beat the harder content. Patience is the key in this game
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Rap wrote: »
    when it was all said and done it wasn't "Hurrah! We were victorious and got this great reward!" It was, "damn! I just spent 99 dollars worth of goods and got bupkiss! And the next time we may need 99 bucks worth of goods to finish and I ain't buying em!""

Sorry Mate...That was rough..But i assure u that not all alliances are like that....speaking for myself i am in an alliance where i lead a Battlegroup..i erred on a path and everybody else cleared theirs.......and they categorically told me to not waste money even if we lose a war...use items if u have...dont purchase........on another note once i asked for an energy help & got 5 energy refills as a gift as my alliance members misunderstood me.....Its like being in a relationship my friend...you keep trying unless you get in a good one...and wen u get in a good one u ensure u hold on to it......
  • Options
    Alliances are good, i also remained in a single alliance for about 1.5 years or so and they all helped me a lot it's kinda a brotherhood you make where you can discuss other things also but it requires your time.
    We all have a real life also so sometimes its difficult to cope
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    You are right there are opportunities to get pieces and parts...I have sold a ton of t3s to finish a couple of them. I have nearly all class of t4 "almost" done. But one complete t4 from every class doesn't do me any good. And straight up I understand the odds. I will grind for sure thing...not "grind to this amount" and "maybe" (but not very likely) you will get something of value" .Like I said up top...burned out grinding for fractions of a whole...it has just become a big hole...42 champs times 3...in pieces and parts...and I got the chance from RR and the others and there is the problem...busting hump for a "Chance." Well I have, came up short too many times. Now I am done.

That's what she said...
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Serious question, if you're done with alliances and don't interact meaningfully with other users in game, what do you care if you don't have the highest rank champs? If the ones you have can clear the story/ event quests, it seems like you'd be set, since that's all you'd be doing anyway.
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    It was after the official launch that I had to drop 99 bucks worth of units.

you don't have to drop anything. You made that decision on your own terms. looks like it was a bad decision.

There is a player named BrianGrant. He has spent 0 dollars and has played less than 2 years... his acct is either equal or better than mine. I'll say better because i spend money here and there and he hasn't. i have 13 r5 4* champs and 2 r4 5* champs. i've been playing for almost 2.5 years. you either need a better understanding of the game or the drive to grind. And since you don't want to spend or grind... kabam doesn't care about your comments.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Rag I know about the improved dailies if you get the title. Do you always just assume? Another example of a steller teammate possibility! You don't realize when you do that you just end up making and Ass of U? Let me ask you Rag, Did you get that title with only 4/40's as a team option? Doubtful...
  • Options
    Yeah that is at last and finally the truth of it x. I am not willing to grind for pieces and parts for 126 t4cc...do the math bro! What is that like another six or seven years of Contest? By!
  • Options
    That idea is about as appealing as busting rocks on a chain gang!
  • Options
    One last point though...like I said, I have five complete t4cc...and a number of others almost complete, Kabam didn't just give them to me...so I know from experience what it takes to build them and have done it...and if you noticed, the t4cc arena went from giving nearly 1000 shards to splitting the class and giving far fewer shards. I played em all. But is the t4cc arena up? Like I said at the top...I am prepared grind in an arena where I have a reasonable chance of winning or earning a COMPLETE t4cc...but with 25 winners out of 12,000,000 plus players? That obviously ain't happening!
  • Options
    I obviously meant the t4cc quest.
  • Options
    Sorry, I do wanna wrap this up and drop this and move on. Those of you who have tried to be constructive I thank you. Those who seem focused so on me being some kind of a "****" or "quitter" what you all really should be focused on is the ratios of the cat arenas. All three. The pool is ridiculous! And if it were improved so I had a chance to win, that would mean you have a better chance to win...but then you don"t even play that arena do you? So you could care less if it is improved and can only focus on what you believe to be "smart" or clever "insults," rather than the fact that the arenas need improved just like all the others...So maybe if you would stop trolling and looking for opportunities to be "Clever" maybe you could focus on helping Kabam improve the game? You will be first in line calling for change of some kind when next they nerf one of your champs...pretty sure of that...
  • Options
    focusing on the game improvements would require one last thing...the ability to consider others besides yourself...
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I am almost overflowing in class cats at the moment and Im not anywhere close to a top 300 alliance. You don't need to be in a top tier alliance to get class cats, just keep expanding your roster and join an alliance in expert tier and you'll get a lot of shards and cats from the map 5 crystals
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Rag I know about the improved dailies if you get the title. Do you always just assume? Another example of a steller teammate possibility! You don't realize when you do that you just end up making and Ass of U? Let me ask you Rag, Did you get that title with only 4/40's as a team option? Doubtful...

That's not even the whole saying, lol.

Of course I didn't 100% 5.2 with 4/40 champs. I'm not an inactive player too scared to join an alliance. I'm actually interested in progressing in the game so I play by the rules set out by the game and grind to upgrade my roster instead of crying on the forums for the game to change for me.

Having a 4/40 roster after 3 years is laughable. You'd almost have to try to not progress to not have multiple r5 4*s and r3 5*s.
  • Options
    You are too funny! Play solo. The arenas I am talking about are my only avenue and the suck! Build them with t3cc? Seriously? If you say you have build any from scratch that way and only that way you are either lying or not sure what! Do the math! 36,000 shards divided by 180 equals 200 t3cc to complete a t4cc ( are you with me or did you fail math?) there are 5 quests a month (sometimes less) for each class. IF you get a full t3cc every time and convert it, that is 40 months for a single t4cc...it takes 3...that is 120 MONTHS to get three that way. The t4cc quest is random and the rewards seem to keep shrinking with every new run...and I play by the rules as well. And I should be able to at least complete the quest line even if i don't care to participate in the "Alliance." Again you show the very best that Alliances have to offer...SOOO let me explain this one last time for you...I am a solo player...there are not "Lots of opportunities" for me to gain shards for t4cc...120 months a champ? That's ten years a champ you jack weed! So don't come up in here and tell me I am crying by asking that the pool in an arena be increased from 25 winners out 12,000,000 to something more reasonable and rational. And as you probably don't play those arenas anyway maybe you should take a hike with your opinion.
  • Options
    Oh Look! As of today it will take even longer! They have "fixed" the cat quests...to give us less of what we are after and more random shards...so lets make that 20 years....
  • Options
    CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    The class cat arena needs a serious overhaul. The amount of players has increased yet only 25 are eligible for a class cat. At least offer half a class cat in fragment crystals from milestones.

The offers are also bad. Kabam need a consitent offer to buy a t4 class cat from saved units. Similar to the vision offer.

That way players could save units knowing there will be an offer.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you played for 3 years and have 4/40 champions there is no reason you should only have 5 T4CCs even if you don't join alliances. There has been 2 class catalysts crystals in just monthly login calendars, 3 from act 4 that can be completed with 3 star characters, 1 in RTTL which can be done with 4/40 champions, 1 from act 5.1 which can be done with 4/40 champions, 1 from ming nas, dave bautistas, coulsons, chloes and spidey event quests all of which could have been done with 4/40 champions and if you completed every monthly event quest which you can do with 3 stars you should have over 250 t4 fragment crystals which is 180000 T4 shards that along with many more t4 class fragment crystals like last months stark missions and various quests in game you should easily have 15+ class catalysts easily if you were playing actively for 3 years even without an alliance. Don't blame the game if you are not an active player. This game to progress takes lots of time and dedication if you are not willing to put in the time don't expect to get the rewards people who do put in the time get.I have been playing actively for just over a year and have acquired 60 4 star characters 6 at rank 5 as well as 10 5 stars 1 at rank 3 and I still have 31 T4CCs in my inventory. Theres no excuse for a player whose been on the game for 3 years to have so little progression.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Good progression revolves around being in a good alliance,if you don't want to join one then your simple not going to advance, many have said join an ally that does map 5 an an you will get t4cc out of them, many of our alliance pull fully formed t4cc out of the map crystals, then you get the greater an glory as rank rewards.

If your not willing to work for it with an alliance then you shouldn't be moaning really, an you don't even need to spend when your in a good alliance
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    To be where you say you are after the amount of time you claim to be playing the game means you're actively trying to not progress.
  • Options
    Is this discussion about joining an alliance
    Or T4cc arena...?
    Every arena has changed except catalysts arena
    It needs a changeover also imo
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    They gave out t4c crystals couple times last year. Last September, during summoner appreciation week, you get double the t3c per run.

There was also the rift.

Rocket event

And every month, top 5 fastest gets 3 while top 100 gets 1.

The expert t4c event that happened couple times.

And there are of course the fragment crystals given during special event like civil war etc

Wammmmbulance
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    You can do what I did. I got tired of higher level alliance play so I made my own alliance. We are very relaxed and do map 2 or 3 and don't always finish but just play for fun. Obviously we don't get t4cc but rather I have to rely on getting lucky on map 2/3 crystals and glory crystals. I have 11 t4c cats and getting close to my first R5. Not all alliances are high level or high pressure.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    The expert t4c event that happened couple times.

I seem to recall that. Hope it comes back on.

• Options
    T4cc arena must've prize for atleast top 500 imo
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Dude join a good alliance make some donations take out some nodes in map 5 earn them crystals Iv seen guys pull 3 full class cats from 3 map 5 crystals " dam lucky s.o.b " I don't get that blessing. then you enter my world can't get the basics fast enough lol in no time your champs are all rankable. Playing by yourself sucks go make some friends make a line account do some talking get some team action :) then you don't need to do 10 million in an arena to find out 25 guys did 18 - 25 million and be left feeling disheartened.