**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why X-Men use during Avenger Month?

So why is it X-Men use when it’s everything Avengers right now? Shouldn’t it be Avenger use? Everyone’s using Avengers to get shards. Why would we stop and use X people? Just sayin’

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    It's on a set timetable rotation.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It's on a set timetable rotation.

Something easily adjusted.

Truth is it likely wasn’t even thought of. Would have been nice but...oh well
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's not KABAM if it doesn't F something up. That's their company's trademark
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    It's only a three day event, the Avenger's quest last 6 whole weeks, it's not that big of a deal
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Nearly every objective is Avenger based. Lolz

It literally never fails to amuse me.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Ronin owned by Wolverine. So a few points for X-Men use. :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Because it's randomly chosen. An algorithm does it. The devs don't purposely choose which 3 day event comes up.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    And with the 40+ days of avengers event, I think we will still get the 3-day avengers team use event coinciding eventually. Surely we are not expecting all 3-day team use event to be avengers?

Come on, the guardians and villains team use events are when I can dust off my 6* rocket and jug! LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Could be to allow people with Rosters that are X-Men heavy to participate. The Event is based mainly in Avengers, but there are other Champs in the game.