**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Ghost Awakening Gem Worthy?

Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
Just got her from a crystal, and got a tech gem ready for use. Is it worth it to awaken her?

Comments

• Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Depends on whether you have antman and wasp for synergies and how well can you play with her, once you practice a lot with ghost, only then you'll realise how essential her sig ability is to keep the flow of the fight. So I'd say if you wanna use the gem on her, get used to her playstyle, it takes some practice but you won't regret it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    I’m use a gym befor try he out. But can say she worth’s it if u can play he. If not then practice undups
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I have 5* ghost (unduped) .. not missing anything critical, IMHO ...

Yes it helps .. but it might be worth holding for later:

- practice/practice/practice .. if you become really clean with her, and are using her a lot ... and you're not seeing any other tech options .. then sure .. hit her with it ..

• Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    I use my ghost unduped and with her wasp synergy, and she still recks content like no other. The awakened ability helps, but if you're skilled with her, then you don't really need it. I would practice with her and see how you like her, maybe look up a few tutorials on youtube before using the gem