**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Journey Reward Issue with Alliance Cooperation 3

Greetings and good day.

So today we are doing Map 2 in Alliance Quests and I finished [1/2] Alliance Fighting and saw [2/2] Glory Spend: Spend 600 Glory earned from playing Alliance modes.

Now as you can see in the photo it shows that you want me to spend 600 Glory to earn 200 Glory. Um What? That's just stupid! Why would I spend 600 Glory only to get 200 Glory in return?

Why would have rewards less then what you spend?

I mean this is not the first time that I have seen it where you have to spend more then what the rewards you would get in return.

That's as bad as me spending 1000 gold to fight in the arena only to earn 500 gold back.

Is this an error? Did the programmer type in the wrong number?
There is no real profit in this for the player or any real motivation for me to complete this objective. I mean it's just plan out stupid.

Spend 600 Glory to get 200 Glory. That's it, nothing else, no gold, no shards, no nothing.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's good if you're already spending it, which most people do anyway. You get some back for what you spend. Either way, you're ahead. If you're saving Glory, then you don't have to do it.