**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless Thanos thoughts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Dtl7714 said:

So cause you're completed all that content you want to argue with everyone who complains about the difficuly. I suppose next you want to join the others arguing that there is no Thanos bug cause it didnt happen to you despite Kabam pushing a fix

I saw no bug to my knowledge never denied it happened stated I didnt have one yes but if kabam acknowledges one so be it they are fixing it.

If they acknowledge one? Okay. How did I know you were one of those people. Its almost as if you are here just to argue.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I think the fight itself is actually alright. The first 2 plagues are done if you have a decent counter or some semblance of skills. Phase 3 is pretty horrible. But I do like the skill based aspect of it. Even the health pool is alright.

The main problem.

This isn’t an uncollected boss fight. This is something else. I don’t know what but this is definitely the hardest one we’ve had. And it’s not even close.
  • Options
    jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    Drooped2 said:

Mbizz said:

Rewards don’t match the difficulty, therefore no incentive for players to complete it. Swing and a miss by Kabam.

It was the first fun month in almost a year. UC has become a drag lately
    Do you think the rewards received reflect the difficulty of Nameless Thanos?
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Drooped2

My point is this. Not every person's experience is the same. For some reason you and others feel the need to argue whenever people complain about the game. While there are many complaints that dont need to be made some are legitimate. Have an open mind and let people complain without being attacked
  • Options
    BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43
    Even after the bug fixes this guy's insanely difficult. Tried a lot. Seems like I won't be getting uncollected rewards this month. He's a money making farm!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Skilled fight incoming.

Community cries foul for kabam making it too difficult.

🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mbizz said:

Rewards don’t match the difficulty, therefore no incentive for players to complete it. Swing and a miss by Kabam.

They don't match the difficulty if you have to beat it right away. To me, it's the only hard fight in the whole EQ and you have lots of time to do it. I'm all for fights that require practice and trial and error and don't cost time invested to get to the fight. Great boss fight.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Skilled fight incoming.

Community cries foul for kabam making it too difficult.

🤷🏻‍♂️

No joke. People are always asking for skill based challenges and then when they get one it's a money grab lmao
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's a strategic fight and wasn't that hard. Except for 2 huge issues. Having to intercept in that last 30% when it's completely broken. Having to use and take sp3's which is also broken. After I use an sp3 my champ either auto dashes in or just stands unresponsive for 3 seconds. After Thanos drops an sp3 my champs are unresponsive in the same way. It's total **** that you release an update crippling half of you players by forcing us to use game functions that you acknowledge are completely broken.

If the game were functioning properly for me it would be an easy solo.