**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

NAMELESS THANOS

2»

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    This is the hardest fight in the entire game. And rewards are Dismal

Why does Kabam not understand on how to scale rewards with difficulty??
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Drooped2 said:

These arent me but a quick YouTube shows how many are doing this without units

https://youtu.be/Pam016khLlc

Yup ... all I need is a God tier 5/65 champ. Hold my beer .. let me get a mortgage
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

@Belfigor did it with one 20% revive. Completely F2P. Get good

Please quit lying to people

Please quit over estimating yourself . Loads of people have done with without even using a 20% revive . Get good is the only truth here.
    Overestimating myself says the guy lying to people
    I one shot thanos it is possible
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I took him down without revives and the truth is, it's a very difficult fight.
    If you don't have hyperion or any champ with a good power gain, phase 1 will be very difficult tbh
    Phase 2 all you need is a good bleeder and patience to know when to evade the illusions.
    Phase 3, you don't necessarily need an avenger if you time your intercept. If you're versed in the backdraft method, after the cutscene for phase 3 chill a bit. Don't block or dash back. Get ready to intercept. I noticed thanos rushes in almost immediately. It's how I got my intercept safely. After you get the initial intercept, start using the backdraft method. And save to your sp3. Again hyperion is great here. You can use sp1 and 2 provided they deal good damage(keep in mind that your crit damage is at 0 so crits are useless here)

After thanos sp3 repeat the intercept method as you would after the cutscene and repeat. Once you get a hang of it, all you need to do is survive until you have lots of armor breaks on you, then intercept and spam a special in that short window
    I don't recommend using a champ who's special takes time to fully unleash

And that's how I beat thanos fairly easily
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I would take nameless Thanos over IcePhoenix any day.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★