**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ETFD looking for active players.

Hey everyone. Check out (tag) ETFD gold 3 ally who run map 4 in quest.

We are looking for active and enthusiastic players to join our ally. We are at full strength at the mo but need a few active players to join after sa and quest rewards. Also anyone passionate about the game!!

We ask that your active and do your part in quest and war. We dont want players that do nothing and just claim the rewards. No scroungers wanted!!

We are currently full but will kick the scroungers for the active team players.

Add me on here or in game at connor892 and we can talk and I can tell you more about the ally.

There is a chance you could be offered officer status if your have good leadership skill and know how to motivate people.

We want to grow as an ally and as single players so quest and war are a must.

We will NOT kick you if your busy for a few days just let us know if you know your not going to be online.

We are looking for anyone as long as your active and can hold your own in war and quest so 11 good champs to cover aq and aw.

We have a fair few players in the UK but have some in the u.s and Australia too.

Get in touch and we can talk about anything you want with regards to the game.

If you have out grown your ally or your a very experienced player looking to help out a growing ally. If your in a silver ally and want to up your game come check us out. If your in a platinum or master ally and dont want the stresses any more come chat!!

We give you line chats to meet new people and make new friends. A stress free time playing the game. A family where we look out for each other and help each other grow!!

I look forward to hearing for all you enthusiastic people.

Comments

• Options
    RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61
    Hey

So we are a group of 4 guys who are very active and are progressing quite fast in the game. We want to move into an Alliance that does Map 44433, at least.
    All of us are currently in the 75k-90k base hero ratings area planning to hit 100k very soon. Add @RazeStrike and @East Pt Hoodrat in a chat.

We would love to chat.

• Options
    RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61