**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank you for the month Kabam

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
As April comes to a close, I was just looking back at how nice this month was for a casual like me. Bounty missions so far have allowed me to finish off the formation of 1 5 star and get the next one from scratch in like 15 days which was doc ock and I was very pleased. The compensations especially the second one were fairly nice for someone on my level and I’m sure also nice for others due to the amount of iso. Overall it has been a pretty laid back month full of nice bonuses for me. Thank you 👍

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Yeah I have to agree about the bounty missions. Those were the best we have ever had I believe, as they were not too difficult and offered a nice bonus of 5star shards for a very quick quest, with no ridiculous energy cost.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Yeah I have to agree about the bounty missions. Those were the best we have ever had I believe, as they were not too difficult and offered a nice bonus of 5star shards for a very quick quest, with no ridiculous energy cost.

Yep :)
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I like bounty missions and all but I am so bored of battling HT
  • Options
    Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    This month bounty mission were the best first time I was able to open 3 5* crystals in a month. Thanks kabam