**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love the new Objectives feature but...

RabangaRabanga Posts: 722 ★★
Could you please set it up to refresh in the back ground? It delays my moving on until I tap the screen...This doesn't sound like an annoyance but when I'm grinding arena, sometimes I have to tap the screen like 2-4 times to get it to allow me to refresh the champs I just used and set up my next time.

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    How long do these run? Do they refresh once you complete them all? Will they be refreshed monthly? Will they only refresh when we advance to a new title? I have finished them all but the Alliance and dungeon objectives so wondering if that is it until i hit a new title?
  • Options
    MikeBeasMikeBeas Posts: 28
    I have noticed this issue as well. When a notification appears showing progress on an objective it blocks interaction with the main UI until it goes away.

Also, twice now I have accidentally tapped a notification that was on screen while aiming for a “skip” button on quest dialogue and the game got stuck in a state where the characters and part of the speech bubble were present on the space background but there was nothing else on screen and no way to get out of that state without killing and restarting the whole app.