**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for active new members to grow my alliance

Greetings and good day:

Are you looking for a laid back, mellow relaxed alliance?

I am looking to grow my alliance so that we can do more alliance quests and do some alliance wars here and there so we can get better rewards.

Our alliance is family based and consists of myself, my brother, my son and my nephew. We are an English speaking alliance and are on the Eastern Standard Time Zone in the USA.

We play for fun and rewards. Come join, do help requests, and donate for alliance quests (not really a requirement).

We are laid back, relaxed and mellow.

#1 Rule: You must introduce yourself. Meaning say hello, hi, what’s up, so forth and so on.

#2 Rule: There is no swearing allowed, no rude vulgar comments or anything to that nature. That will get you kicked.

#3 Rule: You must speak English (meaning read and write) and must introduce yourself (meaning say hello). This is important so I listed it twice because it will get you kick out.

Come look, stay if you want, leave if you want, but check us out.

Tag [Zygor]
Alliance name: Suicidal Tendencies

Comments

• Come on and join the family! Have fun and enjoy some AQ's and AW's here and there to get some extra goodies. Help alliance members, do dailies, completely monthly quests. Let's have fun.