**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dropped heavy inputs

Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok guys I'm sure this has been talked about before BUT I am a huge quake fan. I only have a 5/50 quake but in the past have been able to do the epic bounty quest with only my quake, and typically use quake for most of the path in UC EQ and if the boss is quake friendly than that too.

My quake technique is quake n shake (using dexterity) but for the past couple days every single fight I'm experiencing dropped heavy inputs. Not dropped dex inputs.

I'm 100% sure I'm not doing anything different and this is rendering my quake completely useless... a lot of times I'll catch my quake literally just standing there while the opponent is stunned and I have to actually let go of the screen and re hold it for the heavy to reinput. I play on a galaxy s7 and I am not hitting the screen too hard. PLEASE HELP I LOVE QUAKE

Comments

• Options

Ok guys I'm sure this has been talked about before BUT I am a huge quake fan. I only have a 5/50 quake but in the past have been able to do the epic bounty quest with only my quake, and typically use quake for most of the path in UC EQ and if the boss is quake friendly than that too.

My quake technique is quake n shake (using dexterity) but for the past couple days every single fight I'm experiencing dropped heavy inputs. Not dropped dex inputs.

I'm 100% sure I'm not doing anything different and this is rendering my quake completely useless... a lot of times I'll catch my quake literally just standing there while the opponent is stunned and I have to actually let go of the screen and re hold it for the heavy to reinput. I play on a galaxy s7 and I am not hitting the screen too hard. PLEASE HELP I LOVE QUAKE

I'm so glad im not the only one that this has been happening to, I play on a iphone 6's +, I basically have to put all of my strength into pressing on my screen because if I don't the game will not render when I press lightly on the screen while playing quake.