**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for a Non Line Alliance, that exceeds 80m in AQ

Run map 5 in current Alliance, not to hot at the mini bosses but fine for rest. Current Alliance only hits 70m in AQ. Looking for new Alliance gets past 80m as need the glory for rank up materials.
Want to avoid using Line.

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    If you change your mind about Line, we’d love having you.

We run AQ 55554 (125M). AW gold 2 top 100 hoping to get gold 1 this season.

But yea Line is required...contact me on Line Remeli
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are in need of 3 active players who can handle map 6x5. We run 2 BGs 6x5 and one bg 65555. We place war as a secondary but always hit gold 1. Top 300 in AQ trying to get to that top 250. Looking for 8.5k prestige or higher.

We are a friendly and fun group. No drama. Not overbearing. Just want to get good rewards and have fun. Discord is used for comm.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • KylumacKylumac Posts: 82
    We prefer Line but have had a members who do not use it and in each case an officer 'adopts' them and communicate with them daily in game - it works when both commit to check in a regular basis

As for us please see below:

Run AQ 5X5 and AW simultaneously - need depth in champs - you have that :)
    Able to deal with a mature group of players who value communication and expect regular log ins
    AQ, AW, Rinse, Repeat.....
    No event minimums
    5K Loyalty, 75K Gold - no donations first week
    Must have Line App - see above
    We can work with you and help you develop so you can rock a mini-boss - we always have back up too in war and can put you on a path that you can easily handle while you are developing

We are a group of well seasoned veterans who just love to play - not currently aspiring to Gold 1 - but still like to kick it - a great place to call home

If interested message me and I will get back to you ASAP
    In Game/Line ID: Kylumac
  • ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 25
    [STNKI] map 5 and g2 for War, we use groupme for comms
    My IGN is ShawnShazim