**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inverted Controls

So I don't think I'm quite clear on how the 'Inverted Controls' mechanic works, specifically on the Nameless Thanos boss.

Which controls are reversed? From what I can tell, it's dashing forward and back. Heavy attacks, blocks, and light attacks were not reversed. Is this a bug, or how this specific champion reverses controls. There have been a few champions with specific 'control reversal' mechanics, so I'm just looking for a bit of clarification.

Feel free to skip the next part, I just included it to show what happened to me while fighting Thanos. Also, this happened on every champion I used in the second phase, which were: Corvus Glaive, Hulk (Ragnarok), Iceman, the Hood, Domino, Medusa, and Rogue.

When I got into the second Infinity Stone stage, I dashed in using the regular dash back movement, which worked fine. However, I tried to block, and my champion started using a heavy attack. I tried using the regular block movement, and ended up getting a parry. So up until this point, dashing forwards and back are reversed, but not blocking and heavies.

Then I tried getting a combo in. After my parry, I used a medium (which successfully worked with reverse controls), and then tried a light attack by tapping the left side of the screen. I only ended up blocking several times before Thanos started hitting me. I dodged back (again using reverse controls) and tried another combo. Light attacks worked by tapping the right side of the screen, I ended the combo with a light attack and set the controls back to normal.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Only dash and dodge controls are inverted on that fight and in every scenario where you have inverted controls.
    The only exception was in the deadpool event, when a troll node inverted everything from time to time