**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punishing sentinal after sp1

Hi

This might seem insignificant but as many people are still trying to become Cavelier and also fighting many sentinals in AQ there is still an issue where Sentinal reacts faster that usual after his Sp1.

Kabam mentioned it as a known issue but i am still experiencing the issues when fighting Sentinal.

Now this might seem stupid as i know know about the issue and can simply just not dash forward after Sentinal uses his special but when fight a champ that you are so use to it becomes second nature you reactions when fighting said champ.

It therefore looks like Kabam is trolling all forums and getting info on what is the norm or work arounds to their in the **** show of an update then changing the code, because dnt get me wrong this isn't "buggs" we are experiencing, it is some developer sitting there tweeking the code and making there things happen.

A glitch is a chitch, a bug is a bug. Lagg, loading, text, rewards missing etc are all buggs but NC now evading during a block is not a bug, sentinal reacting faster after sp1 is not a bug.

Please explain in layman's terms how this would happen and what has or will, if anything, be done about it??
@kabamike