**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Disappointed of 5* crystal opening.

I'm being spending $1500, only for this month and what I get return nothing only 3* champion. Not even single 5* that I get. I'm so disappointed. I being thinking to stop spending again in future. Pls kabam do something

Comments

• Options
    studiovstudiov Posts: 8
    Pls check my id, how much money did I spend for every month to get the 5* champion. Pls kabam take a look seriously about this matter.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Welcome to the world of gambling...

I'm not saying don't spend money, that's your choice, but if you are spending your gambling on simple RNG, sometimes you'll get lucky and sometimes you spend loads and get nothing...

Remember When the fun stops..... STOP

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    studiovstudiov Posts: 8
    Ok then, thk for the advise. I will NEVER AGAIN SPEND ANY SINGLE CENT ON MCOC IN FUTURE. THK AGAIN FOR THE ADVISE
  • Options
    burnso81burnso81 Posts: 11
    Don't worry they have a bunch of people spending money on the game...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    There are stacks of videos out there with spenders getting nothing but 3* champs. Yes, spending money improves your chances simply by giving you more crystals to open. However, we all have the same RNG. When it comes to this game, you never really win. You just hope to lose a little less...