**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use in Act 5?

Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
Working on uncollected (on 5.2.1) and my current team is 4*R5 sig 42 Doc Voodoo, 5*r3 Gwenpool, 4*r5 sig 12 Void, 4*r5 Corvus, 4*r5 sig 17 Vision AOU. I plan on replacing vision with a 5*r3 Omega Red once I get more mutant ISO and get him to 45.

I have a 4*r5 symb supreme and 4*r4 venom the duck (both unawakened). Do you think I should r5 venom the duck and replace corvus/dr voodoo with sym supreme and vtd or will voodoo and corvus carry me further in act 5?

Who to use in Act 5? 26 votes

use 4*r5 sig 42 voodoo and 4*r5 corvus
61%
Time4ASpankingWarriorDog06TaZ_4178ClydaniaMC2707Lpirnie5321Ultimatesaber32LostReplica23Thanos_CarmonomuggAsto03DonDudu2809The_WatcherVinvick1That1CapAvenger 16 votes
r5 venom the duck and use 4*r5 sym supreme and vtd
38%
evilKINGwilsonOnmixJakearoundXxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentZipioZuro12ThDoctorWhoÆgon0710 10 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    r5 venom the duck and use 4*r5 sym supreme and vtd
    Venom the Duck is really good for questing, but then again, Covus is really good.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    feel free to comment why you voted how you did with any advice... would love feedback especially from venom the duck players just starting to use him
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Corvus with the proxima synergy makes the final act 5 boss a cake walk
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I did act 5 with pretty much the same team, and my 5 50 Corvus was MVP until chapter 3. There, he is prety much useless. In chaoter 4 he is ok. Be careful in chapter team and use champions of the required ckass for not getting half attack( i do not k ow if you know what i mean...For example, in the first quest of chapter 3 you have only 50% of your attack if not using Mystic champs). That beeing said, you should go for Voodoo, Corvus, Void(debateble), Vision, Gwenpool in chalters 1,2,4. In chalter 3 shift your team based on tje required class. You should use Omega only if he is awakened