**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re: Ghost Champions!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
So we now have these "ghost champs" showing up in our rosters and i just gotta say! I LIKE IT! However! I wish it did that for every champ you do not have in a particular tier. So we could go in and see exactly who is missing from these multi tiered, ever growing rosters of ours! 350 plus champs on my roster and only four phc available champs missing, Fury, Havoc, storm and night thrasher. The others are yet to be released or only available via purchased crystals and unit packs. But! That is my 3 star roster, it would be cool if it was as easy to see who is missing from the upper tiers. Obviously it is just showing who we have no copies of at any tier...but thanks for that lil useful tool Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    That is a great idea! It should be like the champs stats and synergies when you click on them. Guys! You could make that happen!
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Good idea. Another thing is to add tags, but that has been requested before by other people.
  • Options
    Then let us start a movement?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The revolution has begun!
  • Options
    Seriously though!? How hard could it be to put the i-link on those avitars and direct us to their stats page? Maybe setting it up to sort champs at mulitple levels is a little diffircult but an i-link like on the flashing "featured" banner? Should be a piece of cake of Kabams developers!