**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down.

Seriously? Fix your servers kabam.

Comments

• NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Good it's not just me
  • LitvinLitvin Posts: 5
    yup
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Same... Just keeps saying it's loading
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    30 min AQ timers plz
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    s9djcs7lm4u7.png
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Day 5 of AQ in which we already are shorter on time, and a maintenance scheduled later. Why not throw in a server issue at the same time. Sounds great!
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    edited August 2017
    In the middle of aw for me. #milkthewhales
  • Second time in a week, compensation?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Wasted boosts and losing arena points, wtfg kabam. Get this stuff sorted so boosts and crashed arena fights don't expire during down time. Waste of money. Do we have to go through some process with Google or apple to reverse charges due to wasted items because of unexpected crashes that waste items ? You would thing they would establish a system to protect items during server downtime that is unscheduled !
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Third downtime this week. Nice way to treat paying customers ! Obviously we get screwed and only receive a cookie cutter apology that does nothing about money lost, they just figure we will pay more.
  • ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Kriptonit3 wrote: »
    Second time in a week, compensation?

Lol for what, this is everyday stuff, stop crying.
  • RagRag Posts: 5
    My 4* max wolverine vs. ROL vision (my first proper run-through. I got him 2/3 down when the server crash hit. Ugh, I really don't want to spend another 30 minutes hitting him a thousand times again
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I'm just hoping the stark assignment isn't starting in 2 minutes
  • it will be
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    wo3v8dm61j3r.jpeg
  • its typical you drop your boosts do help with chapter 4 and server decides to go and kick me
  • servers back up
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 642 ★★★
    Game on :-)
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    lol Stark assignment up! **** you Kabam.

No kidding!