**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela bug Against nameless Thanos

Hela not loosing fury at all with time against nameless Thanos..

https://youtu.be/w5kffq5HG7U

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team.

Thanks
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    I would be extremely surprised if Kabam can fix this bug before all the other bugs that are currently plaguing players, and which have been reported far in advance of this bug. For instance the bugs on Symbiote Supreme, backdraft intercepts, Blade's heavy not connecting.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

post like this gets me sick oh something is in my favor lets report it, i don't see why Kabam would band ppl for exploiting bus when we have to deal with their bugs many times waste units and energy refill and get no comp last month there were many bugs that they made a hot fix for after we had to deal with it, that Ghost bug last a while same with domino so when there's a bug in our favor i think its dumb to band players who take advantage, just fix the bug. If i notice something im def not posting it on here if it benefit the player base because we always get the kabam favor bugs and we deal with it until its fix.

Imagine some one finds a way to 1 shot thanos in 1 punch using an exploit from a "player benefited bug", but you don't have the champs to take advantage of the exploit so you have to do it the hard way. How are you going to feel about that? Are you going to be ok with others getting rewards easier than you? What if those rewards were 5* awakening gems? $10 says you'd be upset and asking for bans.
    yeah i would be ok with that and be happy for the ones thats able to do it, its like saying am i ok with not having domino or venom, Ting, Ghost etc to do variant or other hard content when others have those champs that can breeze thru those content, i say good for them and do the best i can and if the favor is in my hand so be it. u can follow my post ive never post about another person having an advantage because i could care less i will post about bugs that screw us etc when blade came out i didnt have him and people were complaining about him in AW how he steam roll thru AW i say good for those that have blade and i make use of what i have no need to hate on another player or want them ban, its a GAME not that serious i dont get pay to play its more for pleasure.
  • Options
    ► It 's a bug, Hela's Fury did not expire!
    ► And Thanos Nameless NO Indestructible
    We have found the reason, which will be mentioned in the next video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVaM0h-LRWs