**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Server Disconnected this Morning

Great timing.. just used a 10% boost, an alliance team revive and 3 alliance team potions. Started to fight NC alliance boss and server went down. 50% of my SL health gone. Very unfortunate this morning.

Comments

• Options
    Oldy_16Oldy_16 Posts: 20
    I don't see any posts on the forum saying why there was emergency maintenance this morning. Maybe it was urgent enough that no warning was warranted to the players. But I suggest that an in game mail be sent out to the players warning them if any maintenance even if it is 10 minutes prior to the maintenance. This will prevent an incidents like what happened to me this morning. I'm out 1,000 glory on the potions I purchased for AW because of the maintenance and losing 50% of my health because there not being a fight recovery system for AW.

Moderator or admin feel free to move this to suggestion and feedback forum. I have found another general discussion forum about the maintenance this morning.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Service has been in and out all day. Not good.