**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is anyone with the same problem?

Kabam blessed me with a 5* Domino but since I got her I can't form a single T4 mutant catalyst and I have opened more than 12 t4cc and map 5 alliance quest crystals. How is this possible? Beside I have 3 tech and 3 skill CC expiring in the stash and none champs of these class worth the r4/55. Clearly this game doesn't let you progress somehow.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,724 ★★★★★
    My last 2 was Mutant class and I needed Tech. :(

• QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    Same thing happened to me. It took me months to get enough mutant t4cc. Every t4 cat I opened and t4frag seemed plotted against me. I eventually traded in t4 cats to get it and now I can’t stop pulling mutant cats.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    not here. use glory to get the T4b
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No issues

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    yep same with me , my sparky has been at r4 for 4 months, opened 20+ t4cc
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

No issues

this means literally nothing if the cat u need dosent drop lol, what
  • RiboladaRibolada Posts: 4
    Same thing happened with my first R5, I was gonna max Hyperion, and I was getting literally all other classes in stash, took me half a year to form cosmic one... But since then I am having way too many T4ccs and I have four R5s now, no issues anymore... It did seem like when I was at most important point of advancing and having a first ever R5, game was plotting against me
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Sell your skill and tech from your stash and hope you get a mutant.