**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down for 100% LOL - Pre-Ultron 5*

Now that Ultron AOU is a 5* - it changes the value and appeal of the 5* OG Ultron you get when doing 100% LOL. Had I known that a 5* AOU Ultron was coming to the game - I would not have ranked up my 5* OG Ultron to R4.

I am requesting a special Rank Down ticket to those of us that did 100% of LOL prior to the introduction of 5* AOU Ultron for the strict purpose of ranking down our 5* OG Ultrons from R4.

Thank you.

Comments

• Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Yeah that must have been a bummer when they made the announcement for Ultron AOU as a 5*. T2As are not easy to come by and one of the rarest items in the game. I feel your pain.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Negative! No one forced you to use a 5 star generic awakening on Ultron OG! He is not a good champ but he is rare. You took that decision yourself so now dwal with the consequences.

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I agree with Cap… this is like asking for a rank down for a an old champ because a new champ is added

Even I cannot justify this
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Negative! No one forced you to use a 5 star generic awakening on Ultron OG! He is not a good champ but he is rare. You took that decision yourself so now dwal with the consequences.
    Didn't realise you used awakening gems to rank up 5*s to R4...
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155

I think it is safe to assume he used the generic ag if he r4d him. Didn't realize you didn't know what the rewards are for 100% lol.
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I think it is safe to assume he used the generic ag if he r4d him. Didn't realize you didn't know what the rewards are for 100% lol.[/quote]

I would like to know where he asked for the gem? Just states a rank down he didn't ask for any gem? Also the value is dropped massively because og ultron doesn't regen or get back a % of health for energy damage but of rip isn't it?
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★

You remind me of Dwight from the office
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    wSWeaponX wrote: »

You remind me of Dwight from the office

The guy no one likes?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I agree with Cap… this is like asking for a rank down for a an old champ because a new champ is added

Even I cannot justify this

But RDT tickets for poor upgrade choices ARE your thing. Ref: Hood
  • I understand the disagreement with my request from other players. It was my choice to finish LOL, awaken OG Ultron (using a Tech AG and not my generic), and to bring him to rank 4.

Having said that, my request is to the MCOC game team. Offer a special deal to those that did 100% of LOL to rank down OG Ultron and charge us for it. It is likely that 100% of us that brought OG Ultron to R4 would buy that deal.

I actually do agree that giving it to us for free is not justified. But as an offer - why not? The mods in the forum did say that you might offer some special rank down deals in the future. This is the one I want.

Peace.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66

Thank you for your positive contribution to this forum. Your grace, communication skills, wit, insights and wisdom are to be admired and emulated. Bravo!

Said no one ever.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »

I think it is safe to assume he used the generic ag if he r4d him. Didn't realize you didn't know what the rewards are for 100% lol.

Nice attempt at copying my comment structure, it's a shame mine made sense due to cap bringing up the generic gem when OP didn't.
    Maybe next time you can come up with something witty yourself without coming across as a fool by making assumptions?