**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st rank 5/65

I just want opinions on these 2 champs regarding the longevity of the game. They are both awakened

1st rank 5/65 25 votes

Rank 5/65 Hyperion
28%
MarzGrooveKossukoseMrTicTac19992008Thecrusher_975610or_StrongZipioMe234 7 votes
Rank 5/65 ghost
72%
LeNoirFaineantA l p h aAhitlawDkutctghAryannaLaVarBBBIncitatus666Wabobashadow_lurker22Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxClatoniusEtjamaMother_FlerkenGodfatherspieXyresic_LemonMilan1405 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rank 5/65 ghost
    I (sadly) still don't have ghost so I voted based on what I believe to be true. Hype is an absolute monster though at r5. If you are good with Ghost that's probably the right answer but you can't go wrong with Hype.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If you can ghost like a genius, then go with ghost she would be a monster at r5, If you're not that good at her play style then go with hype, you'll get a cosmic monster and a tech demi monster at R4.
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    edited May 2019
    Rank 5/65 ghost
    Imo ghost is the best champ in the game, and she is so fun to play once you get her playstyle down. I would go ghost all the way, but she definitely isn't for everybody. I would also take into consideration whether or not you have ghost's synergies in your roster as well. If you don't have any of them, maybe go for hyperion. It really depends on your confidence with both champs