Has anyone observed high number of avenger pulls from 5 and 4 star crystal since the objectives ?

Comments

• Trillionaire6Trillionaire6 Member Posts: 44
    Lormif said:

well avengers do make up like a third of the pool...

A third?!?!
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Pulled 3 Hawkeyes in the past 4 crystals
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    By the time, I get to another 5*, the current event should be over, but I don't mind having a HE or Hulk. :)

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,534 ★★★★★

By the time, I get to another 5*, the current event should be over, but I don't mind having a HE or Hulk. :)

My HE is R4. Comes in handy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Gambl0r said:

ya, everyone in my alliance is saying the same thing. What a complete joke. They alter the RNG for specific champs, that's so unethical it's gross.
    I'm saving all my shards until the event ends

Or they haven't changed anything and some people have pulled a lot of avengers. At any given time I'm sure some people pull a lot of Avengers but don't think about it. I have pulled zero. Did they forget to change the RNG for me?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I wanna dupe my 5 star hawkeye so I can get that reward from Objectives
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    No
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    Yes I have two 5* pull and they are OG Cap America and Hawkeyes. Interesting RNG.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,226 ★★★★
    I have from phc, dailies and special crystal. I am at something like 7 ironmen, 4 scarlet witches, 5 or six ronin (the old one) two 4 star Thors and a handful of others at 2 star and 3 star levels. They have been the primary drops...avengers...but it is just the rng guys!
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Member Posts: 175 ★★
    4 of my last 6 5 stars were Hawkeye. I like the champ but need to diversify my roster. Rng? yeah right...
  • Mr_EMr_E Member Posts: 129
    Nope got sentry from my 5 star and still need 1 4 star to finish the 4 star objective
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Member Posts: 49
    I guess I'm the one balancing everything out. I haven't received any love from the crystals!
    And we're talking about a 5 star, a huge load of 4 and 3 stars and more premiums then you can believe!
    I think Kabam just hates me!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Still haven’t pulled a single avenger...
  • OriginalStanderOriginalStander Member Posts: 12
    I've pulled 8 4*s and 2 5*s and only one avenger. So I haven't seen it.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Member Posts: 145
    No AVENGERS but got the all god and beyond god tier like gwen pool and AA unlucky **** racoon
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nope, in fact I’m still needing 2 4* avengers for that objective...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nope I’m still waiting for my last avenger to complete the objectives. 😢
  • ManTymeManTyme Member Posts: 47
    Yep rng my ass. Rigged
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    i agree lol i pulled tho raghnarok 3* like 4 time today
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Member Posts: 481 ★★

I opened my 15th 5* champion the other day, and pulled Falcon. He's an Avenger, but yeah wasn't too happy to pull him. Might need to try him out a bit to see whether I enjoy playing him or not (I doubt so though)

He can maybe be a bit usefull against evade-champs... But mostly I've used him in lack of other duped 4 stars, when 4 stars were still hard to get. And for some synergy with cap WWII and Vision AOU, that I happened to have.
    I'm not sure he'd be any good as a 5 star. Not worth spending rank-up resources on for me anyway.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    _GRINDER_ said:

People in my alliance still keep pulling avengers after after avengers . something just doesn't feel right

People in my alliance keep pulling garbage champ after garbage champ...except for people who keep pulling god tier champs. People keep pulling Avengers, except for people pulling no Avengers. Feels the same as always. There is nothing to see here. Would you have noticed Avenger pulls at all if this post didn't exist? Don't know if you will answer but the answer is no.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Member Posts: 320
    I pulled a 5* falcon in my first crystal since the event began
    However I’m still waiting for my second 4* avenger after opening at least 6 4* crystals