**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8/1/17 Game Crash

Hey everyone,
My game crashed and it appears it has for everyone else. I'm currently working on exploration of act 5 and had just used a full energy refil and a champion boost about 15 minutes before the crash. Do you think kabam will send out anything to make up for this like they did for a few of this year's patches and bugs?

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Hey everyone,
    My game crashed and it appears it has for everyone else. I'm currently working on exploration of act 5 and had just used a full energy refil and a champion boost about 15 minutes before the crash. Do you think kabam will send out anything to make up for this like they did for a few of this year's patches and bugs?

Nope. They don't care anymore.

This is a normal thing it seems. We are just out of luck and expected to use resources to cover the incompetence.

• wray1976 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

This is a normal thing it seems. We are just out of luck and expected to use resources to cover the incompetence.

I really hope not my boost expired and i had my resource consumption planned out for this last chapter
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I really hope not my boost expired and i had my resource consumption planned out for this last chapter

I wouldn't get any hopes up.