**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bought 5 Ronin Caveliers..

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

He's a lot of fun to play. All the bleeds and dashbacks make him feel like a mix of blade and spark

Danm congress hav much unit u hav to use.
    40-50 crystals so 4-5 odins.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★

Had some luck today myself

Meanwhile, I wasted credits on 3 of these and got f-all. Rich get richer in Kabam world.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Are the drop rates still 17.5% chance for a 5-star?
    I'm about to finish Act 5 and going straight into act 6 for that title if the drop rate is still 17.5
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★

Meanwhile, I wasted credits on 3 of these and got f-all. Rich get richer in Kabam world.
    "Make your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which", Ultron, 2015
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37

Dang, you mega lucky
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited May 2019

bless me bro so that some of ur good luck rubs on my account too! 😅
    btw congratulations.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Congrats! What else did you get?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Wow a 3*, 4* and 6* Ronin. That is amazing pulls and saves you some arena time. Looks like you can enjoy your weekend and round 1 and 2 in the arena for Ronin.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Also I notice you nearly have all the champions in the game minus Kang, Thanos, Goldpool and two of the new champs coming Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Also I notice you nearly have all the champions in the game minus Kang, Thanos, Goldpool and two of the new champs coming Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian.
    Yeah I have pretty much every 4* and every 5* but those listed, groot, sinister, and darkhawk I think