**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lagging freezing while fighting issues

Can we get an update on the lagging freezing issues while fighting please, these issues have been going on for a long time now and I know there has been attempts to solve the problem with updates but the only thing I feel has changed is I get less lag in small fights (questing and arena) but get more lag in big fights (AW an AQ).

Any information people can share on why these issues happen would be great and also any ideas to reduce lag that the player might be able to do would also be helpful.

If any one from the game team reads this would be nice if use could let us know what use think the problem is an how use are attempting to fix the problem

Comments

• colleenXXcolleenXX Posts: 1
    Bump
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Lag has been very bad lately.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    It's happening because kabam are a money hungry company that don't really care about their player base and the bugs that cost us units or real money. They only do quick fixes on a bug if it's in our favour, so if there's a bug that makes the game easier it's fixed ASAP.
    #boycottMCOC