**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEED RANK UP recommendation - 6* Corvus Glaive R2 or 5* Duped AEGON to R5

NEED RANK UP recommendation - 6* Corvus Glaive R2 or 5* Duped AEGON to R5 58 votes

6* corvus glaive to R2
34%
LeNoirFaineantrazielTimone147JadedCornholioCliffordcanXXGhost_RiderXXStagedear85Incitatus666Championcriticshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3The_Boss9Denzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSuros_moonRaveNN-sixate-EtjamaThicco_Mode 20 votes
5* Duped AEGON to R5
65%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnersamalasravanjojodeth101Jim0172SiddhantKwatraSixshot1MixalisA l p h aOnmixMoot4Life10or_StrongCharlie_SceneJohn757TheLegend27Shadow_PhoneixPaytoPlayMaldroit2iRetr0Prylank 38 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    5* Duped AEGON to R5
    I would do Ægon because I like him more, but they are both good.
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    edited May 2019
    6* corvus glaive to R2
    If you already did LOL then Corvus, if not, I´d say Aegon
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    5* Duped AEGON to R5
    I just took Aegon to R5 over Corvus, I don't regret it.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I have a duped 5/65 Corvus whom I love, and no stick time at all with Aégon. That said, I've heard incredible things about Aégon, and if what I've heard is true, I think I'd suggest him.

Corvus has ridiculous damage output, but it can be short lived, not doing enough over longer fights. And if Mr. Sinister and Ebony Maw are any indication, the developers are actively looking for ways to reduce Corvus' utility.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    5* Duped AEGON to R5
    Ægon is something else. Piece of a work. Certainly far better utilities than Corvus. Fun to play. Much better with synergy partners. And saves your 1 t5b catalyst for another one. Consider those too.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    6* corvus glaive to R2
    5* r4 aegon will build up his hit combo faster than a r5 one. So depending on your content to do still I’d go corvus r2. Then do aegon at a later date.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Depends on what are you gonna do with them.
    Last month, I used all of my T2A to R4 Ægon because I wanna 100% Labyrinth.
    And I did clear it 100% with a 5* R4 Ægon without even the need to use suicides mastery.
    Then from the 100% Labyrinth rewards, you'll get 8 T2A which I used it to R2 Corvus which I currently use him in AQ map 6. He is really great in there.
    So, unless you wanna use Ægon in labyrinth or act 6, I suggest to rank up that Corvus first

PS: I am a firm believer that Ægon doesn't need to R5 as he is already great at R4. Haven't tried Act 6 with him at R4 yet but I'm pretty sure he's just gonna be find.....for now
  • Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    Thanks all for your suggestions.

Which champ will be better for act 6? I am not targeting LOL any soon.
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    5* Duped AEGON to R5
    Aegon’s future champ, so I think he will be more need than Corvus in future with long fights
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    6* corvus glaive to R2
    I mean Aegon is awesome but it's 6* Corvus