**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are some good ways to progress?

Hey all, I’ve been playing for at least 3 years but I have found myself stuck between the two campaign difficulties for a long time (heroic and the next one I think) and my team hovers around 17k but I find it hard to get any further. Suggestions?

Comments

• BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Can u show us ur team and tell me how often ur actually playing a day? This game is all about patience and building up over time, but in that time u should have accumulated a strong roster. Maybe move alliance and seek better team mates to help pull u up
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Join an alliance that does 3gr of full Qa and GA... you will get great rewards
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Can you spare some minutes to take on RoL Winter Soldier regularly?

It only takes 1 energy.
  • DaMahn916DaMahn916 Posts: 3
    I haven’t been able to get to realm of legends yet
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    3yrs of playing JUST 17k damm bro that was lag progress I'm playing for 1yr only my team rating is 33k and I'm in silver 1 ally only playing only map3 on attack phase and map4 in placement phase i think you should concentrate on ranking up the champ who you can play soo good and definitely you must have some luck like mine my 1st 5star is nebula and i got her on free grand master crystal (consits of 3-5*) which is given at previous year i think in the beginning of youndu enters... So choose wise and don't waste tge resources
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Fix your masteries. Complete Act 4 or 5 if possible.
    Upgrade any good or god tier champs. Grind arena.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Your entire team you run in quests is total P.I. of 17k?

Anyway...oof...and this is rough.... I’m not sure you will ever be good at this game. ROL is extremely basic stuff. My intention is not to be insulting. But at some point ya gotta call it. Three years is a solid attempt.

That sucks to say, and it’s sucks to hear, but I mean it with the best intentions. Unless you truly find joy in it I would just stop.