**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

“Choose-A-Class” Awakening Gem 5*

LucasBishopXLucasBishopX Posts: 28
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
When can we expect to see a 5* Awakening Gem offer where we can select a class?

This purchase a crystal with randomness is something that we can understand with champs, but shouldn’t be expected when selling us a “deal” or “offer” for resource materials.

We wait and we grind, we invest so much of our time, we try our hardest to make our rosters competitive.

Nothing is worse than a “random” resource offer slap in the face! (Especially after the Generic AG + Sigs offer *only* to a “select” group went public not too long ago)

Since we’re purchasing materials to help us upgrade, let US choose what we need, we are adults (most of us) after all... This issue has become frustrating and tiresome for many of us.

It may seem like it, but our $ money $ doesn’t grow on trees.

Be more respectful and mindful of our needs in the future... Please and Thank You!

@Kabam

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I still think a generic gem which is basically what you are saying is a little early. There’s only 2 in the entire game. But maybe the cost of the random class gets lower. Though I did buy the offer. And happy with the drop.
  • Options
    xXEmeraldArcherxXEmeraldArcher Posts: 26
    I bought it too but it took me buying AGs 3 times before I got one I could use
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Why give the summoner the class they want when they can have said summoner buying 3-4 deals to finally get the one they are after?
  • Options
    LucasBishopXLucasBishopX Posts: 28
    I feel that the random gem crystal should be for rewards of milestones or completion of difficult in-game content.
    The select-a-class is what should be offered when they are expecting you to make a purchase for upgrades that you need.

Imagine having to go to your car dealership several times to finally get the parts that you need because they keep offering you random parts in a box, while taking your money and calling it a deal... Lol!

It’s one perspective when it’s rewards earned in the game, it’s a totally different perspective when offering someone a deal or solicitation of a purchase.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I think the last pick a class they offered for sale was pre 12.0 which resulted in a lot of players feeling regret over purchasing the specific gems due to the changes in 12.0. If there is a correlation I wouldn’t hold your breath as Kabam likely wants to avoid possible similar situations in the future.