**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 T4 Class for One random?

I never had this issue but now i have t2 alpha expiring and i need a tech catalyst. Which i find is extremely stingy to get , even after opening 10 fully formed catalyst crystals and 400 fragments , i only got 2. Yes the odds could happen like that but most any time i open a t4class or frags i find tech very hard to come by and science just pops up always.

So , i went to the 1 for 3 crystals and found that it is a random crystal. Dude. , What? What? What is the logic behind that? Already we are spending 3 t4cc which is not easy to come by for all players , we need to really earn those things thanks to bar rng . And noe you dont even get to pick which class catalyst you can trade them for? Why? Why?
Dude , it is soo unhealthy. Soo unhealthy that you do such illogical things. Why does t2 alphas run out of time anyway. You know how hard those are to come by and the Now i have to just watch as it slowly fades away . Please think from the perspective of players when you make decisions as well

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It still has to be RNG-based. Otherwise you create a system where people can just pick what they want.
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★

Dude!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    Don't complete content that awards items you cant use. I cant finish exploring act4 because I dont want T2A in the stash.

I sold T1A for the first time ever because I couldn't use it, it sucks but resource strategy is a thing.
  • Options
    ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    @GroundedWisdom was there a point you were trying to make with that comment? What exactly would be wrong with trading 3 of a catalyst for one you could choose?