**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance member hoppers/jumpers cool down time

Greetings and good day to the staff members at Kabam:

Recently I have seen Youtube videos and then read on the forums that you have found that players where taking advantage of the bounty missions as they were jumping from alliance to alliance.

Well my suggestion is taking from a few well known and HUGE online roll playing games.

How it worked in these particular games is if an alliance member quit, then that player was subjected to a 24 hour cool down period where they could not join another alliance until the 24 hour period is up. If a player was Kicked, then set player could not join another alliance for 48 hours.

I think this would be a good practice to implement into your game to avoid future issues such as the one that is currently happening.

Put in place where if an alliance member quits out of the alliance they can not join another alliance for a minimum of 24 hours. If a player is kicked out then they can not join another alliance until 48 hours later.

I feel that this would prevent players from taking advantage of certain events in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I think getting aw and aq champ locked when jump alliance is enough