**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you Kabam

Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
I just don’t get how after so many crystals and so many new characters, the same old useless ones keep popping up. I would like to think that after a character is added to the pool, has the same chances or % to be pull. Yet the same old characters keep coming up. Thank you! This gave the last reason I need it to uninstall this game, rant over.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You wouldn't be blamming RNG if you only pulled champs you wanted. But of course, you will create a useless thread if you get what you don't want to
  • Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38

You wouldn't be blamming RNG if you only pulled champs you wanted. But of course, you will create a useless thread if you get what you don't want to

Not really, the funny thing is that I keep getting those character from the first years. Except for void and few other characters. Especially now that we have so many in the pool. Apparently my pool and RNG consist of a very small pool ( rocket, Elektra, antman, and si on).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Not what I want from my next 6*, but that Electra should shred some stuff.

And Magneto is on the new buff short lis...uh, new, next potential maybe by 2021 buff short list. Or something.

So you’ve got that going for you.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Not what I want from my next 6*, but that Electra should shred some stuff.

And Magneto is on the new buff short lis...uh, new, next potential maybe by 2021 buff short list. Or something.

So you’ve got that going for you.

Dr. Zola

Haha that’s a relief 😅, thank you Dr. Zola. One of the good ones around here.

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Why does every pull should be a god tier one? Seems like ur up to now lucky pulls have spoiled u. No offense mate but u can’t complain having this roster because u pulled a 5* mag.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Zipio said:

You really have nothing to complain about....

LOL
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Haha I think we can shut this down now.
    Greekhit said:

Why does every pull should be a god tier one? Maybe ur up to now lucky pulls have spoiled u probably. No offense mate but u can’t complain having this roster because u pulled a 5* mag.

I think you misunderstood, I never said I want top champs bro, I’m talking about new champs. Don’t care if they are bad ones IMO, just new champs. My last 3 6 stars were drax, rocket and Elektra. I did most of the content with so so characters, but it’s funny how it always comes back to the same ones, even after how big the pool got.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Why are you not pulling featured instead?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Racs0 said:

I just don’t get how after so many crystals and so many new characters, the same old useless ones keep popping up. I would like to think that after a character is added to the pool, has the same chances or % to be pull. Yet the same old characters keep coming up. Thank you! This gave the last reason I need it to uninstall this game, rant over.

I don't get after knowing you have a chance to pull any of the champs in the basic pool you still come here and complain about what you pull and say you want to quit. You are well aware of the chances when you open a crystal.
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    if u want new ones
    ure best bet is featured

that’s what i’m doing until for the next 3 month
    Ezra7676 said:

Why are you not pulling featured instead?

I try them, wasn’t making a difference haha. So I decided to save those 5k shards.

Racs0 said:

I don't get after knowing you have a chance to pull any of the champs in the basic pool you still come here and complain about what you pull and say you want to quit. You are well aware of the chances when you open a crystal.
    I now better Thant that, just explain to me if you read my original post and as you say about chances. How is it that all those original characters still have a way higher % of pulling up? Shouldn’t be the same % once they are added to the básic pool? That’s what’s I’m trying to said. I usually don’t post, but it gets really frustrating seen the same stuff happen over and over.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    That’s how luck is working. Being on the edgy pulls and not on the mainstream should make u more persistent on ur goal and eventually will luck pay u out some time in the future. The key to that is to remain logical and understand the odds. I had pulled once these 5* in this exact row: ThorJF KK JF JF JF. What were the odds for that? Extraordinary, but to someone happened and that was me. That’s how luck works but fortunately I’m a stats expert and I can understand it. Accept reality and try for the best.
    Greekhit said:

That’s how luck is working. Being on the edgy pulls and not on the mainstream should make u more persistent on ur goal and eventually will luck pay u out some time in the future. The key to that is to remain logical and understand the odds. I had pulled once these 5* in this exact row: ThorJF KK JF JF JF. What were the odds for that? Extraordinary, but to someone happened and that was me. That’s how luck works but fortunately I’m a stats expert and I can understand it. Accept reality and try for the best.

Thank you for that proper response, much appreciated!
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    @DrZola my 1st 6* was elektra, 2nd was Drax lol 950 shards away from my 3rd disappointment
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Racs0 said:

Racs0 said:

I now better Thant that, just explain to me if you read my original post and as you say about chances. How is it that all those original characters still have a way higher % of pulling up? Shouldn’t be the same % once they are added to the básic pool? That’s what’s I’m trying to said. I usually don’t post, but it gets really frustrating seen the same stuff happen over and over.
    They all have the same percentage. Doesn't mean you will pull them.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Thafish20 said:

@DrZola my 1st 6* was elektra, 2nd was Drax lol 950 shards away from my 3rd disappointment

Honestly, I think Elektra is above average for the 6* pool. She has a decent kit that fits pretty well with the current game.

Drax, sadly, has had a rough run in this game. First he had no knives, and then they added knives to make the character more in keeping with his onscreen portrayal. And then he was suddenly a Mordo killer!

Alas, the Mordo killer was killed by frame rate enhancement, or something. And Drax receded back into the lower echelons of the MCOC pool. He can still bleed you, but his damage output is silly low in the era of high 5-digit specials from the current class of uber champs.

Good luck on #3!

Dr. Zola
    Thafish20 said:

Good luck!
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Zipio said:

You really have nothing to complain about....</blockquote
    You litterally have void, Iceman, Medusa, Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, Hyperion and Magik.

• JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    edited May 2019
    This resources you get are given via uselessness. Trust me. I know. This game shows percentages like there truth behind them. I have proof those percentages have no truth unless I'm just that unlucky. Also, these are from the new variant or what ever. The last 4 pulls for rank up gems, all mystic. Back to back to back to back
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I have 6* Electra too... She is quite underrated. U won't complain once u get to using her more..
  • Darkudorago72493Darkudorago72493 Posts: 43
    There isn't an aspect of luck in this game all out comes are already predetermined whether it be a specific rarity, class type, or champion. For example I only seem to pull mystic catalyst, awakening gems, champions, ect. Same for cosmic... they switch up every now and then but that's majority of my pulls. Sometimes i luck out getting a medusa, corvus, or heimdall or a magik, Sw, and sym supreme... But more times than not I get the worst of the worst of those two classes.