**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

What is that ? Slow motion Bug [More Info Needed]

JDM126JDM126 Member Posts: 9
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Dont know why but i captured it

There is the video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H9T6W4llVHM&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    I've had that happen to me before! I was fighting cable and paused and quit when I got killed during his L3 animation. Went back in and also got slow-mo, except it was slightly faster than this.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @JDM126. Can you let me know what happened in the game right before this video started, and what game mode this was in? Also, what device and OS version are you using? Thanks!
  • JDM126JDM126 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2017
    My device is Ipad pro . OS:10.3.3.
    i paused the game and pushed the power button for turning off the monitor of my ipad because i had something to do.

When i came back to the game , i saw everything just like slow motion . So i tried to record that. @Kabam Wolf
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'll add my info in, since I have experienced it once.

My device is an iPad Mini 2, iOS 10.3.1

Gamemode: AQ, occurred after pausing and quitting the fight against the cable mini boss during his L3, then re-entering the fight with another champion. Only happened for that fight, every fight after that was back to normal speed.