**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormamu scarlet or ghost rider

So whats ur opinion guys. Im stuck on 5.2.2 and i have a 4* awakened blade maxed out.
Now i have a mystic 4* awakening gem.
Im thinking about ghost rider since i just got a stark spidey that i can awake and max out.
But ppl keep telling me scarlet wich is the way to go ( i have a 5* lv3 hawjeye awaken)
Finally i have used that dormamu and hes a boos. But i have never used scarlet.
Well pls vote, speak... anything
Many tnx

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    dorm doesn't need his synergy to be awesome, but it helps when fighting opponents with buff effecs. No idea about GR because I don't have him and have only used him once or twice. Same with scarlet witch, but I do know that scarlet witch does her signature ability for her to be good, so I would recommend using the awakening gem on SW. Both dorm and GR are worthy of ranking up
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Scarlett Needs her signature ability, but as she isnt half as good as awakened GR id say GR ist top one choice, espacially if you have blade and Spidey stark.
    In fact GR is sooo much stronger with signature ability!!!!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The gap between awakened witch and non demands the gem against GR where I feel the gap is much smaller.

SW is still a top 5 mystic even with the lack of 5* in my opinion.
  • Options
    Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Maaany tnx guys.