**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4* to use my generic awakening gem?

Feel free to comment.

Which 4* to use my generic awakening gem? 21 votes

Iceman
19%
JayCeeLainuaZephyrLocoPooPoo 4 votes
Ghost Rıder
38%
CassyPeterQuillRockypantherxEtjamaThanos_CarmrcyrcleThicco_ModeBrudixTree 8 votes
Magık
42%
CrkwestAKTEKAnthinhoAgent_PoolverineSpeedro420EvisceratorXyresic_LemonMcocLewyyKello 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Ghost Rıder
    Neither Magic nor Iceman Need their dupes, but Ghostrider does. His dupe makes him absolutly BOOM bastic!!! Magic and Iceman are good enough without dupe as well!
  • Options
    kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 99

Neither Magic nor Iceman Need their dupes, but Ghostrider does. His dupe makes him absolutly BOOM bastic!!! Magic and Iceman are good enough without dupe as well!

Thanks for your input man. I used it on Ghost Rider and complete the trinity with 4/55 Blade and 5/50 Sparky.
  • Options
    Ghost Rıder

Thanks for your input man. I used it on Ghost Rider and complete the trinity with 4/55 Blade and 5/50 Sparky.
    Well i am happy i could help you!!! now i Need some luck to get a 3, 4 or star Champion of the universe, so if you wanna wish me some ;) xD

• Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Magık

not really lol
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hold for aegon or omega red
  • Options
    Ghost Rıder
    Anthinho said:

not really lol
    Thx a lot for this really profound comment! xD
  • Options
    Ghost Rıder
    Lainua said:

Iceman needs duped. You will start the fight with coldsnap and it’s a huge advantage.

The big Advantage about iceman dupe is the 3 second shorter cooldown on the Icy-Armor, so you can tank third abalitys more often and just hit the enemys face as often as you want ;)