**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which YouTube channel has helped you the most?

2»

Comments

• _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Richtheman Craftygrinding has been most resourceful for me followed by prof hoff dave.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    @Seatin helped me to understand the System of a lot of champs. Even further, he often saved my day with his funny Videos, and espacially with his "Best of seatin" xD

Money Money
    Cash
    Seatin
    Money
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Unofficial Kabam mike and Seatin man of legends have helped in many ways in improving my gameplay abilities
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Dork Lessons no question. By far the best breakdown.
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68

@Seatin helped me to understand the System of a lot of champs. Even further, he often saved my day with his funny Videos, and espacially with his "Best of seatin" xD

Money Money
    Cash
    Seatin
    Money

I give major props to Seatin as I took a major hiatus from the game after they nerfed Strange and when I came back there were so many new champs I felt like a complete noob. One of the first videos that helped with my overall understanding of the current meta was Seatin's tier list videos. Gave me a decent overall understanding of where all champs fit in terms of the current usefulness.
    Marri_2 said:

Dork Lessons no question. By far the best breakdown.

Diggity Dave ... I would concur with this. His ninja videos, high quality straight to the point, and slow motion when necessary provides a fantastic resource to the MCOC community. Also love his frustration with the All or Nothing artificial intelligence placed in arena which we have all been victims of at one time or another.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Prof has helped me the most I feel, from helping in arena, to grading daily offers. Also I like the fact that if I notice anything in the game bug wise I could get in contact with him and he'll probably make a video on it and make it more well known to the community.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Jenna marbles
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Seatin's tier list of champions helped me a lot to not waste resources to try champions for myself and that would be about it. Every other mcoc video is waste of time for me, because it covers things ranging from obvious to easy to figure out
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
    JoelLine
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
    Reference said:

Unofficial Kabam Mike: his tutorial videos are truly detailed and back up by many sample fights. In particular, he tends to use 4* even through he has respective 5* champ.

Jason Voorhees: his video style is similar to Unofficial Kabam Mike and his skill is really impressive. Responsive to enquiry as well.

Dork/Seatin: many ppl above mentioned how good they are thus I don’t repeat.

Nice to see people mentioning newer youtubers
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Seatin helping me through whole lot act 5
  • Seatin has helped me the most .
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    I prefer KT
    edited May 2019
    Throwing some love to @TheKiryu with his KT1 channel. I mean going through Act 5 with 3* champs is worth watching for sure. Taught me the value of rogue.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Seatin : one of the best youtuber on MCOC, fun to watch, clear in its explanations, good in its fights and tutorials

Unofficial Kabam Mike : great tutorials, with a lot of explanations. he makes things clearer and help better understand champions and how-to fight them

Let's play (Apua) : great tutorials on how to use champions

Contestofchampions : fun and pretty good to estimate the cut off for arena

Lagacy : fun or kind of...

Dork Dave : Great for tutorials, fun to look, has very good ideas the dev should take into account, dork lessons are awesome :)
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    @ThreeFloyd @samalasravan thanks guys. Much appreciated.

For me personally most useful channels are

Seatin - always first on scene with new events

Dork - has taught me a thing or 2

Lagacy - always nice to see high end war gameplay

But there are many other channels out there deserving of love if not for what they teach you then for entertainment value and a good chill time