**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL - Alternative to Starlord?

Actualy I'm saving 5* cristal for a featured 15K 5*.
I would like StarLord couse it is the best option for LOL and an above average Pg in general.
The more I wait to open the 5* the more the chance to gain StarLord decreas. So I would like some advice if Spider Stark is a solid alternative to starLord for LOL porpouse.
What other champions can be good for LOL in your opinion?
thanks id advance

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey is the second best option and overall is equal to star lord for the first path of LOL. Other options in order are probably Gwenpool, Storm, Drax, Rocket Raccoon, and X-23 all as 5 star 4/55
  • AnewguyAnewguy Posts: 16
    I've heard people use Captain Marvel too.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Most 5* R4 can get you past the easy path for LoL. I have had a couple of members in my alliance that have done it with 5/50s as well.

Btw, Starlord needs to be duped. And he's available in the basic crystal. Opening the featured 5* crystal actually decreases the odds of getting him.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I saw an youtuber do it with Rogue...She is a huge survivor & saves all the revives...
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Anewguy wrote: »
    I've heard people use Captain Marvel too.

I'm running it with marvel in a couple weeks as soon as I get another half a cat to take her to rank 4.

Someone in my allianced use her and magik to get it done a couple weeks ago

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Spider-Man (Symbiote Suit) could be a good choice. his damage output is insane, and doesn't even need to be duped.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Vision og or aou. Their power burn/steal makes it 10x easier.