**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4.3

I was very curious about what the percentage of a buff/debuff chance actually equates to. In Act 4.3, Electra has a 7% chance to evade and leave you stunned. 7% is extremely low, uet Electra evades 3 or 4 times during the match. Another example is the 10% stun node in AW. 10% is also very low, yet AI will stun you every other hit or every 3 hits. How is this possible given the very low percentage?

Comments

• Options
    Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Although 7% seems really low, that translates into 1 in 14(ish) hits. I haven't played Act 4.3 in a long time, but I suspect it takes roughly 50 hits to kill that Elektra, so 3-4 evades would be about right.

Regarding the AW example you mention, the circumstances you describe would either suggest a bug, or a statistically unlikely (but not impossible) circumstance. It's also possible that there are other modifiers (for example, assassin) influencing that percentage.
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    Thanks for the insight
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For me that activated about every 2 combos. Bring someone that can reduce ability accuracy or a bpcw to reflect the stun. I've always wondered how that would work on that node