**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What kind of improvements would you like to see

Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I am refering to general gameplay, no about bug or problems in the game, personally i would like to see improvements on the sounds (music and effects) i play with the sound off cause there are the same sound effects for every character and tte ssme music always.

What kind of improvements would you like to see 29 votes

Music
24%
CrkwestFighter092XxLoganTDCxXJayCeeRishikGonçaloDKnight 7 votes
Sound effects
6%
MrSchwolfNikneymsiz 2 votes
Combo Animations
17%
PRIYANSH9Agame86Killac6363Incitatus666Rehan010_ 5 votes
Animations when the champions enter to the fight
13%
adqqedfyvrIlluminantTorah13Agent_DeadpoolX55 4 votes
Menu
6%
HedronSarrey 2 votes
Other (comment)
31%
SungjSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverAptxspigwender_I_dot_dittotheunluckynoobSiM_bURR 9 votes

Comments

• Other (comment)
    I just want an option to shut down all background animations, i am not a devolver so can someone please correct me if i am wrong but won't that reduce the lag?
  • SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    Other (comment)
    i wanna see Netmarble sell Kabam to a more competent company. and also for Netmarble to finally go bankrupt lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    I’d like to see more areas the champs fight in. Like the Civil War airport for example.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Other (comment)
    I would like to have the options of :

1.buying or "help" get AQ quest energy as sometimes ur team mates have to wait needlessly just bcoz u ran out of energy to remove the last one node of ur taken path. most of us are global players office goers so even if one player runs out of energy entire team gets affected n has to wait. specially for higher maps where timely removal of difficult nodes is a necessity.

2.buying or getting "help" for AW energy as well as sometimes u have boosts on n a 60 min boost expires soon making the boost go waste for nothing. such expensive items shouldn't be allowed to go waste like that.

3.at level 60 when ur energy meter is full it means that is worth 30 units a piece.so when doing expert catalyst quest n it takes u to spend so much of energy for full path exploration worth near abt 60 units n above n still u get only paltry fragments its simply not worth the trouble. so at least gove one fully formed catalyst for full exploration to justify the energy requirements.

4.beginner may need a lvl1 revive potion in login calendar. veterans do not. we get them from ms of various solo or alliance events. so change that to something worthy enough to acquire.

5.when there are two parallel categories available for events/quests like upper category for act 1-6.lower category for monthly events/quests/daily quests/arenas etc, then allow concurrent running of these two categories that is allow us to run act 1-6 from upper category as well as to do any quest from lower category else whats the use of having so many champions sitting at bench n drinking merrily?
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Combo Animations
    Excellent poll
    Let’s have more please
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Music
    Music gets old, but then again, you can listen to whatever music you want when playing.
    Other than music, game performance. This basically means lag, connection issues, bugs, etc.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other (comment)
    Just came across this by Seatin .. well put .. I think :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXQctQQX570
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Music
    @dot_ditto This helps you practice against the bs defenders, but yeah it gets real annoying real fast.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Music
    Very nice comments. Hope kabam will see it
  • AptxAptx Posts: 9
    Other (comment)
    1. Rewards - not only sync with story quest but also with account level.
    2. Compensation for level 60. Since the XP won’t be necessary, please double the gold.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rewards, communication with developers, bugs, lag and resources (have all resources be in similar quantities so you don’t have too much of something and none of another thing)