**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Missing rewards

Este hilo fue creado de los comentarios divididos de: ¿Qué hacer? - Problemas con personajes, runas, cristales, etc..

Comments

• Nguerra14Nguerra14 Member Posts: 1
    In the thursday night I decided to do this 2 quests, actually I have screenshots that I completed this missions, the problem is that I like to hoard my crystals some of them, and I get in total: 1 4 star shard crystal and 35 crystal shards t4 class catalyst, t4 basic and t1 alpha those were basically my rewards, THE PROBLEM IS that I saw on google play store that there was a new actualization of the game, I actualize the game and my rewards went missing But the weird thing is that the paths I do appear like they are completed, I decided to complete one more time expert mode to see if I can get bsck my rewards but it didnt happen, please PLEASE HELP ME, im just a beginner player and this was my best achievement