Why i think groot should be buffed (supported with evidence)

Axe_daddyAxe_daddy Member Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Firstly, this is not spam. I’m simply voicing my opinion. Just because you support colossus doesn’t mean you should report me.

Reason 1-
groot actually has decent animations. Even if colossus where to be buffed, his animations would still suck, and he would still be boring and a pain to use.

Reason 2-
There is a whole lot more potential for groot than colossus. For colossus it would probably just have to be a stat buff and a armor rework, but with groot, there are tons of new Debuffs, buffs, and mechanics that would fit groot perfectly.

Reason 3-
He could have some interesting synergies with other guardians. Colossus has no friends like groot does.

Counter arguments to colossus supporters:
1-
colossus deserves a buff because people have goofed on him for years

Just because he’s a meme doesn’t mean he deserves a buff more than someone who isn’t.

2-
I have a 5 star colossus therefore he deserves a buff

We all have a 5 star colossus. You aren’t special.

3- the cosmic class is already powerful enough.

The mutant class is easily more viable in general than the cosmic class. It’s almost as if people are forgetting that the 2nd and 3rd best characters in the game are both mutant, being domino and omega red respectively. What does cosmic have? Corvus glaive? He’s overated. Don’t @ me.

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    Go groot
    lets do this guys, Colossus I dont like already a lot of good xmen
  • hellgoalhellgoal Member Posts: 22
    All of the mentioned champions are getting buffed ,the vote is just for who's first to be reworked in case u guys forgot lol
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    I won't vote for anything cosmic, because my cosmic rankup list is laghing behind for like a year due to all the buffs. My limiting factor for cosmics are t4cc. For literally every other class it's gold
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 210 ★★
    I hope they buff Groot too. I know there seems to be an avalanche towards Colossus but you never know, Groot is gonna give him a run for his money...he gets my vote!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Member Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Axe_daddy said:

Firstly, this is not spam. I’m simply voicing my opinion. Just because you support colossus doesn’t mean you should report me.

Reason 1-
    groot actually has decent animations. Even if colossus where to be buffed, his animations would still suck, and he would still be boring and a pain to use.

Reason 2-
    There is a whole lot more potential for groot than colossus. For colossus it would probably just have to be a stat buff and a armor rework, but with groot, there are tons of new Debuffs, buffs, and mechanics that would fit groot perfectly.

Reason 3-
    He could have some interesting synergies with other guardians. Colossus has no friends like groot does.

Counter arguments to colossus supporters:
    1-
    colossus deserves a buff because people have goofed on him for years

Just because he’s a meme doesn’t mean he deserves a buff more than someone who isn’t.

2-
    I have a 5 star colossus therefore he deserves a buff

We all have a 5 star colossus. You aren’t special.

3- the cosmic class is already powerful enough.

The mutant class is easily more viable in general than the cosmic class. It’s almost as if people are forgetting that the 2nd and 3rd best characters in the game are both mutant, being domino and omega red respectively. What does cosmic have? Corvus glaive? He’s overated. Don’t @ me.

1. Animations are sometimes changed too. Besides, that he has decent animations is an opinion, not a fact. Moreover, it could just as well be an argument against buffing Groot, because at least he has decent animations.
    2. This is not evidence, this is an unsubstantiated statement. If anything, it shows a lack of imagination for Colossus.
    3. Colossus doesn't have the same friends, but he could get synergies with other champs like Deadpool, Deadpool X, Juggernaut, UC, Domino, Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Magik (list goes on). In some cases it's a great champ, in some cases his new synergy may make other champs viable. Besides, which guardians are so super? Starlord maybe? Gamora is decent and the rest is average to bad. Kind of like Colossus' potential teammates...

AS for the counter-argument you address:

1. Agreed, but most arguments for Colossus are not this, so this is not really relevant.
    2. Agreed, but again, not the prevalent argument (in fact I haven't seen this argument anywhere) = fake evidence
    3. Hyperion Medusa Corvus Venom the Duck Annihilus Brie Larson Marvel Heimdall Proxima and don't forget that Cosmic had 2 very good buffs for Venom and Carnage not too long ago. And the mini buff to Gamora. So lack of knowledge on your part.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    You forgot the evidence I only see opinions
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Also #buffironpatriot
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    #Colossusgetsmyvote
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    You forgot to include the evidence, I only see opinions and speculations included
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Member Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Next time when you post, make sure you read the definition of 'evidence'
  • SlimeballSlimeball Member Posts: 340 ★★
    #ivotevenompoolandironpatriotbecauseidonthavecolossusknockonwood
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Colossus. It ought to be Magneto. The most disappointing thing for me is the rest of the list. They are all getting buffed, but Magneto isn't on the list. He would win this vote by a landslide. Kabam is doing what we want and still not doing what we want lol.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 210 ★★

It's going to be Colossus. It ought to be Magneto. The most disappointing thing for me is the rest of the list. They are all getting buffed, but Magneto isn't on the list. He would win this vote by a landslide. Kabam is doing what we want and still not doing what we want lol.

They are going to surprise us and do the one we choose and Magneto. We get one choice, they get one choice ... it’s only fair 🤞🤞🤞